Monday, March 8, 2010

Done with the Bar!

For all those who haven't heard, Danny finished the California Bar Exam!  This means I have a husband again ... at least until mid-May when we find out the results.  At that point, if he didn't pass (which he will, so this will be a moot point) then he'll decide whether or not he wants to re-take it.

However, if (when) he does pass the bar in May, (and since we'll save $700 by his not re-taking the exam), we will be buying him a congratulatory surfboard!

I'm so proud of Danny and all his hard work to study for the heinousness that is the California Bar Exam.  I'm also glad he's done so we can hang out again.  I didn't realize how much I missed his company until I got it back!

Danny says that he's glad that the focus is off him now and onto me, the pregnancy, etc.

For updates on my pregnancy, visit my other blog:

http://boko-baby.blogspot.com/

I plan to post about once a week on the boko-baby blog, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats to Danny! I'm sure he did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!!! Congrats! And yea on the surfboard. You surf, eh? Cool! $700.00? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Followers